THIS CAN BE DONE FROM ANY US LOCATION WITH AIRPORT ACCESS!
Our Client is looking Nationwide for Top Caliber Reading Intervention specialist with a passion for improving struggling students lives. The ideal candidate will have a strong teaching (and possibly school admin) background and be interested in either moving into a sales role or have a proven sales track record. They know that this is a rare combination – which is why they are opening their search to pretty much any location nationwide that has ready access to an airport.
These people will be responsible for following up on provided Decision Maker and Influencer leads at the District and State levels, as well as prospecting their own networks and then to develop and nurture strong relationships that are likely to result in pending sales.
This is a Highly Active, Road Warrior, remote sales role, but will also have a strong focus on developing long term, partnership type relationships with clients and prospective clients.
The rare individual that possesses these proven skills and experiences will have an opportunity to join an exceptional organization, to favorably impact the world of reading intervention and to earn a 6 figure income while doing so.
• Follow up on all supplied leads and build relationships, rapport and sales from them
• Develop key sales targets and demonstrate strategic territory management
• Always be seeking out ways to “Add Value” to every customer/prospect relationship
• Conduct in-depth needs analysis with all clients/prospective clients
• Routinely attend conferences, meetings, conventions and tradeshows to grow sales
• Provide ongoing research and feedback on products, trends, and competitive products
• Assist in the planning and support of national, regional, and local meetings and impact events
• Provide “after sales” logistics and implementation assistance as needed
• Conduct Monthly, Quarterly and Annual business reviews to identify potential areas of improvement and customer satisfaction going forward
• Provide detailed and accurate sales reporting and forecasting
• Provide detailed and accurate activity reporting on sales funnel/prospective clients
• Responsible for developing, nurturing and growing partnerships between clients and internal stakeholders
• Regular review, observe and report on market trends and industry innovations
• BA/BS degree is required a degree in education or special education is big plus
• A strong track record and passion for Reading Intervention
• Knowledge and use of the Orton-Gillingham method
• 5+ Years as School Teacher, District or State Administrator
• Prior sales experience or a strong desire to move into sales
• Detail oriented with proven presentation and organizational skills
• Customer focus (internal and external customers)
• Exceptional Verbal and Written communication skills
• True HUNTER mentality, but with a strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
Our client is a 20 year old, successful organization that is going through a period of rapid expansion and is actively looking for a few TOP PERFORMERS to help them and their clients in maintaining and further fueling this growth.ty to travel EXTENSIVELY throughout the US (75% overnight travel)