THIS CANDIDATE MUST BE ON SITE IN OUR CLIENTS ST. PAUL/MINNEAPOLIS AREA OFFICE!
Our Client is looking for local candidates with a passion for improving the lives of struggling students.
The ideal candidate will have some experience, knowledge, etc. with the K12 market and more importantly with reading intervention for this market. The ideal candidate will also have some experience or knowledge of the Orton-Gillingham experience.
This person will be responsible for working closely with outside sales reps to help them develop and implement strategies and tactics to achieve the revenue goals our client sets.
The Inside Sales role is an active selling and outside sales support role that involves teamwork between other sales and service personnel in key markets around the country. This person will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and direction of our client as they continue to grow and expand.
The rare individual that possesses these proven skills and experiences will have an opportunity to join an exceptional organization and help to favorably impact the world of reading intervention.
• Handle all inside aspects of business development, including prospecting, for new clients
• Relationship development
• Management of administrative and leadership contacts at schools and districts
• Be responsible for developing new opportunities within the school or district by identifying strategic objectives, and developing sales solutions that meet those needs
• Focus on developing new customer relationships, but also managing key ongoing client and partner relationships
• Develop revenue to meet or exceed sales/profitability budget goals
• Partner with outside sales personnel to execute comprehensive market development strategies, including market analysis, prospect identification, database development, email and outbound call campaigns, appointment generation, coordination and follow up
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients and partners
• Maintain strong relationships with key clients over the life of the engagement, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer, and develop additional revenue for the company
• Prospect potential client opportunities that would fit our clients ideal customer profile
• Develop proposals for client projects, including our clients products and professional services
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline
• Participate in the creation and implementation of customized solutions for clients that enables them to achieve their performance objectives
• Maintain a deep understanding of customer’s current needs, and anticipate future needs
• Help oversee the logistics of implementation of client projects
• Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual business review to identify ways to improve service and expand business
• Provide accurate, detailed sales forecast information to leadership on a regular basis
• Manage, develop and improve client and prospect database
• Provide detailed, timely and professional recaps of all activity pertaining to active clients and prospects
• Achieve or exceed personal and team revenue goals
• Achieve or exceed company revenue goals
• Accurate monthly revenue forecasts for self and company
• Effectively manage client project profitability
• Apply financial data to identify trends, threats and opportunities
• Responsible for partnership with the internal administrative team for accounts receivable for clients
• Use data gathering tools for customer reporting, problem solving and account prospect management
• Use data resources to assess the industry, identify potential opportunities and manage the annual plan
• Regularly review market trends and innovations for new ideas and opportunities
• Creative use of data to prospect for future clients
• Demonstrate an understanding of client’s needs and objectives
• Develop understanding of our client’s products and services
• Develop understanding of specific markets on which our client is focused for client acquisition
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• 5+ years of sales and/or educational experience is preferred
• Experience working with educational administration is ideal
• Experience with reading intervention is a huge plus
• Experience or knowledge of the Orton-Gillingham experience is a plus
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and experience
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, SharePoint and other related applications/tools
Our client is a 20 year old, successful organization that is going through a period of rapid expansion and is actively looking for a few TOP PERFORMERS to help them and their clients in maintaining and further fueling this growth. If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please apply directly to this opportunity or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your current resume, salary requirements and a brief summary of why you feel you are the best fit for this position.