THIS CAN BE DONE FROM ANY US LOCATION WITH AIRPORT ACCESS!
Our Client is looking Nationwide for Top Caliber Reading Intervention specialist with a passion for improving struggling students lives.
The ideal candidate will have some K12 teaching experience and experience with the Orton-Gillingham experience.
This person will be responsible for connecting directly with clients all over the US to provide them with the customized tools and key insights our client offers that can help them to turn their struggling students into thriving students.
This is a Highly Active, Road Warrior, remote sales role, but will also have a strong focus on developing long term, partnership type relationships with clients and prospective clients. The rare individual that possesses these proven skills and experiences will have an opportunity to join an exceptional organization and help to favorably impact the world of reading intervention.
• Orton-Gillingham certification and/or experience delivering Orton-Gillingham based strategies for 2+ years
• Significant marketing and relationship-building skills to broaden existing client relationships and help bring new clients on board
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships
• Highly self-motivated to effectively organize and manage calendars and necessary company documents
• Ability to work independently as well as assist Senior Consultants
• Highly client-focused and result-oriented skills
• Road warrior
• Hunter mentality
• Experience with and a passion for Reading, Literacy and Intervention
• Experience with executing training and support once the sale is done
• Bachelors Degree
• Masters in Education or Special Education or Reading are preferred
• Orton-Gillingham certified trainer is ideal
• 3 years of teaching experience
• 3 years experience as an Education Trainer or Coach is a plus
• Proven analytical, written and oral communication skills with teammates and clients
• Strong presentation skills, with the ability to command a room
Our client is a 20 year old, successful organization that is going through a period of rapid expansion and is actively looking for a few TOP PERFORMERS to help them and their clients in maintaining and further fueling this growth.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity please apply directly to this opportunity or email me directly at email@example.com with a copy of your current resume, salary requirements and a brief summary of why you feel you are the best fit for this position.