The position is responsible for maximizing profitable sales of ELT and Schools educational solutions (texts, software, digital, multi-media etc) to all market segments. He/she will be responsible for developing partnerships with the client base by leveraging company content, assets and partnerships. He/she is responsible for maximizing market share growth in the MEA Regions as well as establishing large institutional agreements. The candidate must be aggressive and active in competitive accounts, as well as knowledgeable regarding competition and industry trends. Responsible for proposing and closing engagements that will achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans.
This Person Will:
· Report to the MD MEA, taking full responsibility (including P&L) to develop and manage the sales and marketing operations for all educational sectors across MEA region.
· Take on the full brief to manage business development units to meet both companies’ sales and growth expectations in MEA region.
· Coordinate work with publishing unit to work on the development of solutions (products and services) required by the educational institutions across the segments both in public and private domains and/ or establishes organic continuity in our offerings to K-12, Higher Education and Technical &Vocational Institutions.
· Take full responsibility to develop and manage distribution channels/ partnerships in MEA.
· Be in charge of personal engagement with key regional stakeholders in liaison with the Board to position both companies as the preferred partners.
· Achieve the assigned sales goals and targets.
· Give presentations and information to decision-makers in educational institutions.
· Native English speaker
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Knowledge of Educational digital products and solutions.
· Previous K-12 and or ELT teaching experience
· Highly motivated and independent worker
· Influencing and negotiating skills
· Effective communication and presentation skills
· Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills
· Target and performance driven
· Self starter with initiative and commercial awareness
· Commitment and flexibility
· Willingness to travel across the territory
· Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
· Proficiency in digital and multi-media products
· Extensive knowledge of K-12 and Tertiary products and services
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Windows XP/7/8, MS Office
Education, Qualifications & Training Preferred
· Internationally recognized K-12 and or ELT Certification (CELTA, DELTA or Trinity Diploma)
· driver’s license
· Has experience in publishing industry
· Smart Board
· Learning management systems. Online home and testing systems
· Open and Closed Source LMS
· Fluency in written and spoken Arabic
Personal Style and Behavior
Enthusiastic and self-motivated. The ability to work independently, and to plan and priorities your own workload. Good interpersonal skills, to build relationships with Smart Education staff, customers, distributors and teachers/principals.
These sister companies are newly established international education companies engaged in publishing, training and distribution with corporate offices in London, Dubai, Cairo, and New York. They encourage the creation of a better future internationally by providing transformational and innovative solutions for the entire education in K -12, Higher Education and Technical & Vocational Education arenas.
If interested in learning more, please reach to Shelly Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org.