Associate Development Editor
Location: South of Boston
Our client is seeking an experienced Associate Development Editor to assist with the project management and content development of the company’s continuing nursing courses. This is a great opportunity to grow your editing skills in the booming healthcare market.
This person will:
- Oversee detailed project file maintenance, contractual documents, and schedules
- Work directly with the planner, authors, nurses and vendors
- Get permissions ready for the vendor
- Oversee, review, and edit submissions from the authors and peer reviewers
- Review edits and recommendations from the planners
- Be responsible for managing projects into production
- Provide supervisors progress reports
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in English or Publishing
- 2-3 Years of developmental editing experience, preferably in large, complex publications
- Extremely well-organized with attention to details
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with ability to prioritize tasts
- Strong technical skills utilizing Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word
- Superb communication skills to speak with a variety of subject matter experts
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat Pro is preferred
- Knowledge of the health care market is a plus
This company safeguards its high quality standards by maintaining accreditations with the most reputable national accrediting bodies supporting each of the health care professions they serve.
They are accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), which is an elite honor. Their commitment to demonstrating quality, excellence, and innovation in curriculum design and the delivery of continuing nursing education has also allowed them to earn ANCC Accreditation with Distinction.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity – please send a resume and a convenient time and number I could call you to email@example.com.